Friday, July 22, 2011

What have i been up to!!

Heello peeps!

Haven't been very productive and efficient lately, on both my blog and everything else :( I was being lazy, pure lazy. Is the only thing i can describe myself now, or maybe a 'pig'? since everyone was calling me that now! Oh my godddddddd.

But I'm still definitely not beyond hopeless!
Cause these are some of the stuff I'm currently working on: (Click on image for larger view)




A 'bulletin' board (thats what i called) i bought from Daiso.
It's for my tiny wall space. I thought it would be cute to pin-up all my Things-to-do and inspirations up :D



I have no idea whats this called but i remembered eating one of these.
They're unfinished yet but... It's not very successful anyways, so... Next please.



Sugar coated Candies!!! Super cute! Love'em! *melts away



'strawberries halves'
didn't do them nicely cause i thought it wasn't necessary since it would be 50-70% covered?
(excuse of being lazy)



Do they not looked like sponge? I think they do!
Cause they're sponge cakes! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!


Ok, the above 2 items are already inside this awesome thing.
Guess what's that?!



What does this look like to you?



Pretty cream puffs!
Failure after failure, i've finally got them right!!



Ok! These are all I'm gonna show you guys for now. More coming up of course! Next post would most likely be all the finished stuffs I'm currently working on right now. There's alot more done that i haven't show you guys yet like the bulletin board and most of the picture shown above above!

There might be short post of my recent clay purchase and some of my 1st time working with the clay! OR past creations and progress that I haven't share with you guys yet!

See? I wasn't all that pig at all! HAHAHAHAHAHA!


P/s: I apologies for the tiny pictures, i didn't realize it would be 'that' small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!