Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life Recently.

Just like Morrie! Sleeping all day long :D HAHAHA! Not even joking.... Lol!




Haven't been doing much clay works this few weeks just cause I'm preparing for my exams this THIS TUESDAY! :( Trying to keep myself away from those stuff till my exams are over! Till then, I MUST RESIST!! Phew...



 So here are some photos over the past few weeks/month...



Life have been busy!! I've got my work, exams, chores & 2 doggies to take care of!! But still managed to squeeeeezzeee some time out for myself :) I'm not very hardworking in nature... HAHAHAHA! So squeeeezing some time for me actually wasn't hard at all.. :D


Anyways, I've made some purchases last week! Can't wait to share them with you all!!


And please don't be shy, request something! Like say... More tutorials!! Clay clay clays! Or more food! Desserts! Fake Sweets! Miniature! Stationary! Filofaxies!! YAYYY!!! EVERYTHING! Hahahaha! Either drop me an email( Sugarcherries@live.com/cherilyn-s@live.com ) Tweed me! Or just post a comment below! Love to hear what you all  want to see in my blog :)


Loveeees,
Cherilyn ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!